Foam Size : 65mm, 75mm, 100m, 125mm, 150mm, 200mm, 250mm, 300mm
Model : CB65 to CB300
Fire Protection : 2 hour & 4 hour fire rating
Test Standard :
- BS476 Pat 20,22 (Fire Rating 2hr & 4hr)
- BS EN1634-1 (up to 4 hr)
- EN 12667:2001 (Thermal Properties)
- BS EN ISO 140 Part 3 (63 dB) Acoustic Properties)
– A cylindrical foam plug which fits inside of pipes, providing an effective fire stopping barrier which cables or other services can pass through
– A temporary or permanent fire protection solution for sealing around pipes, cable trays and cables passing through openings in hollow partition walls, floors or ceilings
– Available in a 2-hour form, or a 4-hour intumescent-coated form
– Both types are fitted with rubberised intumescent strips which expand in a fire, sealing in smoke and flames to prevent them spreading
Envirobrick is very easy to install. Can be cut to fit if necessary using a sharp knife.
Envirobrick circular seals can be used for filling circular holes or pipes and can be cut for pipes, cables, trunking etc to pass through.
Black mastic can be used to fill any open joints. Envirobricks can be removed and refitted as required.